Preventative maintenance is key to longevity of your boat.
Let us update your boat with the latest style and conveniences. Not ready to commit to owning a boat? We have rentals! Need a place to store your boat? Winterize to ensure a quick start in the Spring. We’ve got you covered.
Learn more about the variety of services offered by Rat’s Marine below.
- Hourly Shop Labor Rate is $85.00 with a one hour minimum.
- Labor rate away from the shop is $95.00 per hour.
- We replace/repair pontoon decks, seats, and engines as well as fishing/ski boats.
- We also offer aluminum welding!
Call for availability.
- We offer both indoor and outdoor storage options and winterization. Indoor storage is priced by length of the boat for the season from October to April.
- Indoor storage prices -$750.00 for up to 25’, $850 for 25 to 30’, and $900.00 for 30’ and up.
- Outdoor storage – $450.00 and boats will be shrink wrapped
- Shrink wrapping is $14.00 per foot.
- Inboard winterization – $199.00
- Outboard winterization – $149.00
- Houseboat winterization (plumbing system) – $100.00
- Both types will receive cooling system flushing, lower unit oil changed, cylinders and carburetion systems will be fogged. Four stroke outboards engine oil and oil change